Carnegie Ethics Studio serves as a worldwide broadcast platform for ideas on ethics, foreign policy, and international relations.
More than 80 annual events, interviews, and shows are filmed and edited in-house with state-of-the-art equipment. Carnegie Ethics Studio distributes the resulting multimedia to online, TV, and radio outlets.
Studio Products Include:
- Global Ethics Forum TV Series: Weekly half-hour show and video highlights
- Ethics in Security Bulletin: Podcast series exploring ethical issues around the world
- Impact: Podcast series on global business and its related ethical questions
- Thought Leaders Forum: Interviews with key thinkers
- Live webcasts available on UStream
- Full-length event videos available on UStream
- Carnegie Council YouTube page with video clips from events
- Multimedia: Audio, video, and transcripts
- EIA interviews: Quarterly series by the Council's journal
- Public Ethics Radio: Occasional audio podcast series
You can also find our content here:
- CUNY TV
- ISN (International Security Network)
- ITunes U
- MHz Worldview Channel (Worldview features Carnegie Council's weekly TV series, Global Ethics Forum, and is available on local stations across the United States. For listings, click here.)
- People's World Peace Project
- Public Radio Exchange
- Women News Network
Carnegie Ethics Studio productions are made possible in part by generous funding from Carnegie Corporation of New York, the Dillon Fund, the Uehiro Foundation on Ethics and Education, and by individual donations from Carnegie Council members and supporters.