Carnegie Ethics Studio serves as a worldwide broadcast platform for ideas on ethics, foreign policy, and international relations.
More than 100 events and podcasts are recorded annually and edited in-house. Carnegie Ethics Studio distributes the resulting multimedia to online, TV, and radio outlets.
Studio Products Include:
- Live webcasts, full-length videos, video clips, and the Global Ethics Forum TV series, all on Carnegie Council's YouTube page
- Global Ethics Weekly podcast
- Information Warfare podcast
- Audio and video podcasts on iTunes
- A complete collection of all audio, video, and transcripts on the Council's multimedia page
You can also find our content here:
- CUNY TV
- ISN (International Security Network)
- People's World Peace Project
- Public Radio Exchange
- Women News Network
Carnegie Ethics Studio productions are made possible in part by generous funding from Carnegie Corporation of New York, the Dillon Fund, the Uehiro Foundation on Ethics and Education, and by individual donations from Carnegie Council members and supporters.