Carnegie Council's internship program provides an exciting opportunity for students interested in international relations to experience the inner workings of an organization exploring the ethical dimensions of international affairs. During the September–June program year, interns will have the opportunity to attend the Council’s numerous high-profile lectures and discussions, featuring leading experts and practitioners in international affairs. Preference is given to graduate students.
Interns are recruited year-round on a semester basis and all internships are filled on a rolling basis. The internships are unpaid, although a stipend for commuting costs is available.
- 01/23/19 Grant Writer
- 01/18/19 Assistant Editor - Ethics & International Affairs
- 01/08/19 Join the Carnegie Council Student Ambassador Program!
- 12/14/18 Science Advisor, Carnegie Climate Geoengineering Governance Initiative
- 12/14/18 Officer - Communication, Carnegie Climate Geoengineering Governance Initiative
- 12/14/18 Officer – Knowledge Management, Carnegie Climate Geoengineering Governance Initiative