Steven Costello is a Nairobi-based analyst and freelance writer who has worked in various developing countries.
Costello was a Peace Corps volunteer in Tanzania from 2006-2007. He holds an MSc in African Studies from St. Anne's College, Oxford University, and a BA in International Affairs from the New School for Social Research.
Other Related Resources
- Losing the Violence Monopoly
- "Blood Ore" in Sierra Leone?
- Blind to Reality: Invisible Children and the LRA
- A Second 'Split' for South Sudan?
- April 2011 or April 1994? Seventeen Years Later, Libya is to Ivory Coast as Bosnia was to Rwanda
Last Updated: Nov 26, 2012