Mathias Risse is professor of public policy and philosophy at the Harvard Kennedy School. His recent work on trade and migration appears in Politics, Philosophy & Economics and European Journal of Philosophy.
Risse is writing a book called The Grounds of Justice: An Essay on Global Political Philosophy.
- The Right to Move
- The Capabilities Approach and Collective Ownership of the Earth
- An Exchange: The Morality of Immigration [Full Text]
- On the Morality of Immigration [Full Text]
- Do We Owe the Global Poor Assistance or Rectification? [Excerpt]
- The Right to Relocation: Disappearing Island Nations and Common Ownership of the Earth [Abstract]
Last Updated: Mar 17, 2016