Andrew J. Bacevich is professor of International Relations and History at Boston University, and a retired career officer in the United States Army. He has also taught at West Point and at Johns Hopkins University.
Bacevich is the author or editor of several books, and his numerous articles, essays, and reviews have appeared in a variety of scholarly and general interest publications including The Wilson Quarterly, The National Interest, Foreign Affairs, Foreign Policy, The Nation, The American Conservative, and The New Republic.
- The New American Militarism: How Americans Are Seduced by War (2013)
- Washington Rules: America's Path to Permanent War
- The Limits of Power: The End of American Exceptionalism
- Conversation with Andrew Bacevich on "The New American Militarism"
- The New American Militarism: How Americans Are Seduced by War (2005)
- American Empire: The Realities and Consequences of U.S. Diplomacy
Last Updated: Jul 16, 2013