Ahmed Rashid, a Pakistani journalist based in Lahore, has covered Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Central Asia for over 25 years. He writes for the Far Eastern Economic Review, the Daily Telegraph, and The Wall Street Journal.
- Pakistan on the Brink: The Future of America, Pakistan, and Afghanistan
- Behind the Headlines: Pakistan
- Descent into Chaos: The United States and the Failure of Nation Building in Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Central Asia
- Pakistan: The Struggle Between Politics and Extremism
- From a Reporter's Notebook: Afghanistan One Year Later: The Struggle for the Soul of a Nation
- Behind the Headlines: Afghanistan, Central Asia and the Rise of Militant Islam
Last Updated: Mar 13, 2012