Where does one go for guidance on the great moral issues of war, peace, and social justice? Religious institutions, schools, and moral leaders all play their indispensable roles. Yet there is no hub, no focal point, and no single place of reference to send an inquiry or consult with the world's experts.
Carnegie Council answers this call. Through our programs, our publications, and our websites, we aim to be the world's central address for ethics in international affairs.
Our website offers you:
- Notices of upcoming events
- A rich library of multimedia from past events
- Resources for educators and students
- Information on the Council's latest programs and projects
- Our online magazine on sustainable development, Policy Innovations
- Selected articles from our quarterly journal, Ethics & International Affairs
- A social network, Global Ethics Network
- Articles and interviews on pressing ethical questions
- Answers to frequently asked questions about the Council
We hope you will find the contents of our website informative and useful. We look forward to receiving your feedback on how to improve the site to better serve your needs.