In this interview series, Ethics & International Affairs editors speak with journal authors and others about today's most pressing moral issues and their intersection with international life.
SCROLL DOWN FOR PROGRAM RESOURCES.
- Just War, Unjust Soldiers, & American Public Opinion, with Scott D. SaganScott D. Sagan, Adam Read-Brown
- AI in the Arctic: Future Opportunities & Ethical Concerns, with Fritz AllhoffFritz Allhoff, Alex Woodson
- Making AI Work, Ethically & Responsibly, with Heather M. RoffHeather M. Roff, Alex Woodson
- AI & Human Rights: The Practical & Philosophical Dimensions, with Mathias RisseMathias Risse, Alex Woodson
- Toward a Human-Centric Approach to Cybersecurity, with Ronald DeibertRonald Deibert, Adam Read-Brown
- The Alternatives to War: From Sanctions to Nonviolence, with James PattisonJames Pattison, John Krzyzaniak
- Migration & Citizenship in the Capitalist State, with Lea YpiLea Ypi, Adam Read-Brown
- Golden Visas, Dreamers, & Ethics in Immigration, with Ayelet ShacharAyelet Shachar, John Krzyzaniak
- Climate Change and the Power to Act: An Ethical Approach for Practical ProgressJanos Pasztor, Robyn Eckersley, Darrel Moellendorf, Ronald Jumeau, Suma Peesapati
- Crime and Global Justice: The Dynamics of International Punishment, with Daniele ArchibugiDaniele Archibugi, Adam Read-Brown
- Slowing the Proliferation of Major Conventional Weapons with Jonathan D. CaverleyJonathan D. Caverley, John Krzyzaniak
- View All Ethics & International Affairs Interviews Resources