- I Asked 20 Successful Leaders What 'Ethics' Means To Them
Forbes | 10/16/2018
In honor of Global Ethics Day, which was created by Carnegie Council, Forbes' Bruce Weisntein asks business leaders what "ethics" means to them.
- Trump and the End of Smugness
War on the Rocks | Devin T. Stewart | 10/11/2018
In this "War on the Rocks" commentary, Senior Fellow Devin Stewart analyzes Trump's sense of humor and foreign policy record and the media's reaction.
- U.S., China trade war makes ASEAN nervous, Singapore official says
UPI | Devin T. Stewart | 09/27/2018
Senior Fellow Devin Stewart is quoted in this UPI article about the China-U.S. trade war and its possible effects on Singapore.
- Opinion: Pope Francis and the Catholic Church's moral bankruptcy
Deutche Welle | Alexander Görlach | 08/27/2018
Pope Francis' visit to Ireland was already dominated by an abuse scandal, but the latest blow to the pontiff might prove fatal. For German broadcaster Deutche Welle, Senior Fellow Alexander Görlach writes that in its present form, the Catholic Church has no future.
- Geoengineering Could Lead To Lower Crop Yields: New Study
ZeroHedge | Janos Pasztor | 08/20/2018
C2G2 Executive Director Janos Pasztor is quoted in this ZeroHedge article about the possible unintended effects of geoengineering.
- How to Kill a Presidential Scandal
Foreign Policy | Zach Dorfman | 08/10/2018
Republicans smothered the Iran-Contra affair, writes Senior Fellow Zach Dorfman in "Foreign Policy." The same might happen with Trump and Russia.
- Hidden Faces of WW1: Maxillofacial Portraits Preserved
Circulating Now | Katherine Akey | 08/02/2018
WWI Living Legacy Fellow Katherine Akey is interviewed about the photo collection of Roy Bard Sheetz, who took pictures of soldiers who had suffered disfiguring facial injuries during WWI. This is also the subject of her work for the fellowshoip.
- How Silicon Valley became the target of Chinese and Russian spies
PBS NewsHour | Zach Dorfman | 07/29/2018
Senior Fellow Zach Dorfman discusses his "Politico" article on Chinese and Russian espionage in Silicon Valley in this "PBS NewsHour" segment.
- How Silicon Valley Became a Den of Spies
Politico | Zach Dorfman | 07/27/2018
The West Coast is a growing target of foreign espionage, writes Senior Fellow Zach Dorfman in this "Politico" article, and it's not ready to fight back.
- Is a Democratic 'Blue Wave' Really Coming?
The National Interest | Nikolas K. Gvosdev | 07/20/2018
Grass-roots frustration within the Democratic Party could lead to the Left's own version of a Trump phenomenon, writes Senior Fellow Nikolas Gvosdev in "The National Interest."
- Survey: What Can We Expect From the Trump-Putin Summit?
Russia Matters | Nikolas K. Gvosdev | 07/12/2018
Carnegie Council Senior Fellow Nikolas Gvosdev is quoted in this Russia Matters article on the expectations for the Trump-Putin Summit in Helsinki.
- 353rd CACOM commander speaks about ethical leadership
Defense Visual Information Distribution Service | 07/10/2018
Defense Visual Information Distribution Service highlights Brig. Gen. Robert S. Cooley's visit with the Carnegie New Leaders.