National University of Singapore; Ethics & International Affairs Editorial Board Member
Terry Nardin is professor and head of political science at the National University of Singapore.
His books include Law, Morality, and the Relations of States (1983), Traditions of International Ethics (edited with David R. Mapel, 1992), The Ethics of War and Peace: Religious and Secular Perspectives (as editor, 1996), The Philosophy of Michael Oakeshott (2001), International Relations in Political Thought: Texts from the Ancient Greeks to the First World War (edited with Chris Brown and Nicholas J. Rengger, 2002), and Humanitarian Intervention (2006).
Nardin serves on the Editorial Board of Ethics & International Affairs.
Last Updated: August 22, 2017
- Humanitarian Intervention (coedited with Mellissa S. Williams, 2005)
- Culture, Terror, Politics: 9/11 Reconsidered (edited with Daniel J. Sherman, 2005)
Contemporary political theory; history of modern political thought; political theory of international relations; philosophy of law.
- Volume 28, no. 5, May 1985
Book Review: Can Modern War Be Just & War and Justice
- Volume 26, no. 8, August 1983
Book Review: To End War & How Wars End
- Volume 25, no. 8, August 1982
Book Review: The Conduct of Just and Limited War
- Volume 25, no. 3, March 1982
Book Review: Just War Tradition and the Restraint of War