Michael Walzer is one of America's leading political philosophers. He is a professor emeritus at the Institute for Advanced Study and editor of Dissent.
Walzer has written extensively on a variety of topics in political theory and moral philosophy. His most acclaimed work to date, Just and Unjust Wars (1977), is the classic contemporary text on the morality of war.
- How to Achieve Military Victory and Maintain National and Personal Ethics
- The Paradox of Liberation
- Arguing About War (2006)
- Arguing About War (2004)
- The New Killing Fields: Massacre and the Politics of Intervention
- Universalism and Jewish Values (2001)
- Thought Leader: Michael Walzer
Last Updated: Mar 20, 2015