- Has globalization gone too far, not far enough, or has it been heading in the wrong direction?
- To what extent is global poverty a harm inflicted by the global economy?
- Does economic globalization lift all boats, or is it a modern form of empire?
- Is "globalization" another word for Americanization?
- Are globalization’s characteristic interactions and institutions exploitative, and, if so, does this generate moral duties?
- Do well-off peoples have to give up advantages and luxuries for the benefit of the global poor?
- What practical challenges and constraints do states and individuals face in responding to their global moral duties?