- Policy Innovations Digital Magazine (2006-2016)
This online publication was devoted to news and analysis examining local solutions to global challenges, and focused on cities, education, the environment, food, health, gender, and technology. Materials came from many sources; original Policy Innovations articles are archived here.
- Russia Bulletin (2012)
Produced by Senior Fellow David Speedie as part of the U.S. Global Engagement program (USGE), this bulletin examined events in Russia, along with critical aspects of the U.S.-Russia relationship.
- Morgenthau Lectures (1981–2006)
The annual Morgenthau Memorial Lecture series was established in honor of famed international relations scholar Hans J. Morgenthau for his years of service as an advisor and trustee to the Carnegie Council.
- "To Be Read" Book Review Column
Occasional book reviews, 2002-2007, by Professor John E. (Jack) Becker, who once served as literary editor of WORLDVIEW, a long-running (1958-1985) Carnegie Council publication.
- Human Rights Dialogue (1994–2005)
- Feature Articles from Inprint Newsletter (2001–2004)
Feature articles from the Carnegie Council newsletter.
- Case Studies Series (1989–2001)
- Nizer Lectures (1994–1998)
The Louis Nizer Lectures on Public Policy attempted to transform the spirit and insight of Mr. Nizer, so celebrated in his legal cases and personal life, into the public sphere.
- Public Philosophy Monographs (1998)
- Privatization Project (1991–1994)
- Human Rights & Foreign Policy by Hans J. Morgenthau (1979)
In this lecture and symposium, a select group of people joined Hans Morgenthau in a discussion of issues that were central to his presentation: William Bradley, Jerald C. Brauer, James Finn, Harold P. Ford, William T.R. Fox, Philip C. Jessup, Philip A. Johnson, Nils Orvik, E. Raymond Platig, Milton Rakove, Donald Shriver, Kenneth W. Thompson, James F. Tierney, and Theodore R. Weber.
- WORLDVIEW Magazine (1958–1985)