- ProgramsMain Menu Programs
This series features speakers from very different backgrounds, countries, and professions. What they have in common are strongly held moral convictions and a passionate commitment to their work, which makes for memorable conversations.
Keep scrolling down to see all the program resources.
- Poverty Reduction & Social Welfare in China, with Qin GaoQin Gao, Stephanie Sy
- Promoting Human Rights in the Developing World, with American Jewish World Service's Robert BankRobert Bank, Magalie Laguerre-Wilkinson
- The Dangers of a Digital Democracy, with Rana ForooharRana Foroohar, Stephanie Sy
- The Case for Universal Basic Income, with Andrew YangAndrew Yang, Stephanie Sy
- The U.S. Foreign Service and the Importance of Professional Diplomacy, with Nicholas KralevNicholas Kralev, Stephanie Sy
- The Lost History of Prosecuting Axis War Crimes, with Dan PleschDan Plesch, Magalie Laguerre-Wilkinson
- Economics, Peace, Security, and "Women's Issues" with Ambassador Melanne VerveerMelanne Verveer, Magalie Laguerre-Wilkinson
- On Tyranny: Twenty Lessons from the Twentieth Century, with Timothy SnyderTimothy Snyder, Smita Narula
- The Ukrainian Night: An Intimate History of Revolution, with Marci ShoreMarci Shore, Magalie Laguerre-Wilkinson
- Tackling Inequality in the United States, with "Born on Third Base" Chuck Collins Chuck Collins, Magalie Laguerre-Wilkinson
- Top Risks and Ethical Decisions 2018 with Eurasia Group's Ian BremmerIan Bremmer, Devin T. Stewart
- View All Ethics Matter Interview Series Resources