Carnegie Council's acclaimed Public Affairs program hosts speakers who are prominent people in the world of international affairs, from acclaimed authors, to Nobel laureates, to high-ranking UN officials.
- The program season runs from September to June.
- Events take place at Carnegie Council on East 64th Street in New York City.
- Remarks are followed by an audience question-and-answer session.
- For subscription information, click here. Individual events cost $25.00.
- Registration is required for all events. See calendar for details.
- Programs are occasionally broadcast on C-SPAN.
- For more information, contact Program Director Joanne Myers: firstname.lastname@example.org.
"I welcome this opportunity to meet people who come to the Carnegie Council because they enjoy thinking about issues, grappling with things that matter..."
"What I get most from presenting at these Carnegie breakfasts is the questions, the challenges, the new points, the things I or my co-authors have missed."