As an organization with "ethics" in its name, Carnegie Council for Ethics in International Affairs is built on a foundation of shared values.
This Statement of Values is an expression of these shared values and the organization’s commitment to do its best to live by them.
Among our values are:
- Ongoing Commitment to Ethical Behavior
- Personal and Professional Integrity
- Respect for Differences
- Pursuit of Intellectual Excellence
- Innovation and Resourcefulness
- Diversity and Inclusiveness
- Accountability and Transparency (including openness, honesty, trust).
- Loyalty to Mission