Ambassadors have a strong passion for ethical leadership, a commitment to social and global justice, and a desire to learn and become involved with Carnegie Council. Carnegie Council Student Ambassadors come from a variety of academic majors, including: political science; business; law; art history; and media studies, for example. Ambassadors have the opportunity to obtain professional development, explore their leadership and communication talents, and gain access to a unique career network in international affairs.
An ideal Student Ambassador is:
- Enrolled in a undergraduate/postgraduate program based in the New York metro area
- Available 5 hours per month; this includes attending two Carnegie Council events per semester
- Keeps abreast on international and domestic affairs
- Active on social media
- Involved with student organizations and activities
- A demonstrative interest in current affairs
How to apply:
Send a note of interest and resume/CV to email@example.com.