Carnegie Ethics Studio serves as a worldwide broadcast platform for ideas on ethics, foreign policy, and international relations.
The Council's 80+ annual events, interviews, and shows are filmed and edited in-house with state-of-the-art cameras, lighting, and sound equipment. Carnegie Ethics Studio distributes the resulting multimedia content to online, TV, and radio outlets.
- Multimedia: audio, video, and transcripts
- Thought Leaders Forum: interviews
- Point B: weekly podcast series, highlights from Thought Leaders Forum
- Global Ethics Forum: half-hour TV shows and video highlights
- Public Ethics Radio: occasional audio podcast series
- EIA interviews: quarterly series by the Council's journal, Ethics & International Affairs
- Carnegie Council YouTube page with video clips from events
- Full-length event videos available on UStream
- Live webcasts available on UStream
You can also find our content here:
- CUNY TV
- ISN (International Security Network)
- ITunes U
- MHz Worldview Channel (Not available in New York. Check MHz for listings.)
- New School Radio
- People's World Peace Project
- Public Radio Exchange
- Women News Network
Carnegie Ethics Studio productions are made possible in part by generous funding from Carnegie Corporation of New York, the Dillon Fund, the Uehiro Foundation, and by individual donations from Carnegie Council members and supporters.