William Pfaff is a journalist and op-ed columnist. He has written a newspaper column since 1978, begun at the invitation of the Paris-based International Herald Tribune. Subsequently it was syndicated in the United States and internationally by the Los Angeles Times Syndicate (which later became the Chicago-based Tribune Media Services, a division of The Tribune Company).
He is the author of eight books on international relations, contemporary history, and U.S. policy, and is published in five countries.
- Volume 14, no. 10, October 1971
China in Our Mind's Geography
- Volume 14, nos. 7-8, July-August 1971
Stilwell and the Vietnam Experience
- Volume 14, no. 5, May 1971
The American Style of War
- Volume 14, no. 4, April 1971
We Will Do Such Things...
- Volume 8, no. 1, January 1965
Book Review: The Quality of Politics in the Contemporary West
- Volume 7, no. 4, April 1964
The Rise and Decline of NATO
- Volume 6, no. 4, April 1963
Book Review: An Analysis of Modern Political Attitudes
- Volume 4, no. 9, September 1961
- Volume 3, no. 12, December 1960
Book Review: Reason and Violence
- Volume 1, no. 9, September 1958
Book Review: The Search for a Foreign Policy
- Volume 1, no. 3, March 1958
Criticisms of U.S. Policy
Last Updated: Mar 10, 2011