Suhas Apte is vice president, global sustainability at Kimberly-Clark.
Apte has worked at Kimberly-Clark since 1978. He has held many roles, including vice president and global sustainability officer; president, Europe family care; vice president, developing and emerging markets-baby and child care; and vice president, personal care sector, Asia-Pacific.
In his current role, Apte's work touches on many issues, including energy, environment, occupational health and safety, product quality, and sustainability strategy.
Apte lives in Alpharetta, Georgia.
Other Related Resources
- Introduction to Kimberly-Clark
- Introduction to Kimberly-Clark and Greenpeace
- Kimberly-Clark and Greenpeace: Comment 1
- Kimberly-Clark and Greenpeace: The Solution
- Kimberly-Clark and Greenpeace: The Aftermath, Comment 1
- Kimberly-Clark and Greenpeace: The Aftermath, Comment 2
- Kimberly-Clark and Greenpeace: The Aftermath, Comment 3
Last Updated: Feb 23, 2012