Richard A. Falk is a professor emeritus of international law at Princeton University.
He is the author or co-author of 20 books and the editor or co-editor of another 20 volumes.
- The New War: What Rules Apply? [Full Text]
- Inhibiting Reliance on Biological Weaponry: The Role and Relevance of International Law [Abstract]
- Volume 23, no. 5, May 1980
Kissinger and Moral Judgment [Five Articles]
- Volume 19, nos. 7-8, July-August 1976
- Volume 19, no. 4, April 1976
That Person Should Be the Next President Who...
- Volume 18, no. 6, June 1975
Last Updated: May 21, 2015