Matthew Hennessey is Managing Editor of the Manhattan Institute for Policy Research.
From 2007–2009 he was Assistant Editor of Policy Innovations online magazine and the Carnegie Council's Staff Writer. In the past, Hennessey worked as an actor in New York and Los Angeles. He is a graduate of CUNY-Hunter College and Fordham University.
- "Liberate the Indian Entrepreneurial Spirit," The India Economy Review 2008, Volume V, Quarterly Issue: 30 September 2008, pp 293-97.
- Obama's Moral Obligation to Africa
- Don't Give Up on Globalization
- Business Ethics: Setting Constraints and Priorities
- Ethics from Conscience and Example, not Ph.Ds
- Interview with Celia B. Fisher, Director, Center for Ethics Education
- Cap and Trade vs. Carbon Tax
- Ethics and the Legal Profession
Last Updated: Dec 09, 2010