Mary-Lea Cox is currently Director of Communications at Social Science Research Council (SSRC).
Previously, she was the Editorial Director for The Record, a publication of the Office of Public Affairs at Columbia University.
Cox served as Director of Communications at the Carnegie Council from 2000 to 2005.
- Conversation with Andrew Bacevich on "The New American Militarism"
- The United States and the Muslim World Today
- The Future of Humanitarianism
- The Camera Never Lies: Trauma in Sri Lanka
Other Related Resources
- Freedom of Speech
- Freedom from Fear
- Freedom from Want
- Freedom of Worship
- Safeguarding the Past for Iraq's Future
- The Carnegie Council Covers the New War
- Teaching Ethics and International Affairs (#3)
- Teaching Ethics and International Affairs (#2)
- Teaching Ethics and International Affairs (#1)
- Justice after War
- Milosevic in The Hague: Trial or Error?
- The Ethics of the "New War" in the Aftermath of 9/11
Last Updated: Nov 19, 2010