Wenar was a Carnegie Council Justice and the World Economy Fellow from 2004–2005.
His work has appeared in Ethics, Philosophy & Public Affairs, Mind, Analysis, Politics, Philosophy & Economics, Columbia Law Review, and The Philosopher's Annual.
- "Responsibility and
Severe Poverty" in Freedom from Poverty as a Human Right
(UNESCO and Oxford University Press, 2007).
"What We Owe to Distant Others" Politics, Philosophy and Economics, vol.2, no. 3 (2003): 283-304.
- "Epistemic Rights and Legal Rights" ANALYSIS, vol. 63 no. 2 (2003): 142-46.
- Leif Wenar on Natural Resources and Clean Trade Policies
- Public Ethics Radio: Leif Wenar on the Resource Curse
Other Related Resources
- Clean Trade in Natural Resources [Abstract]
- The Resource Curse: A Clean Hands Trust for the People of Sudan (Part 4)
- The Resource Curse: Stopping the Flow of Stolen Resources (Part 3)
- The Resource Curse: Might Makes the Right to Sell? (Part 2)
- The Resource Curse: Property Rights and the Resource Curse (Part 1)
- Accountability in International Development Aid [Full Text]
- Accountability in International Development Aid
- "One World: The Ethics of Globalization," Peter Singer (New Haven: Yale University Press, 2002) and "World Poverty and Human Rights," Thomas Pogge (Cambridge: Polity, 2002)
Last Updated: Sep 06, 2013