Traub has worked as a staff writer for The New Yorker and a contributing writer to The New York Times Magazine, reporting widely from Africa and the Middle East. He is the author of five books, and is currently writing a biography of John Quincy Adams.
- A Conversation with Lieutenant-General Roméo A. Dallaire
- A Conversation with Law Professor and Columnist Rosa Brooks on Obama's Foreign Policy
- A Conversation with Ezekiel Emanuel on Health Care Reform
- A Conversation with Douglas Rushkoff, Digital Media Expert, Graphic Novelist and Documentarian
- Conviction, Conflict, Community: A Conversation with George Rupp
- Ethics Matter: A Conversation with Sebastian Junger
- "War on Terror," an Insider's View: A Conversation with Harold H. Koh
- Ethics Matter: The Future of War, with Andrew Exum
- Ethics Matter: A Conversation with Online Activist Ricken Patel
- Ethics Matter: A Conversation with Writer Kurt Andersen
- The Freedom Agenda: Why America Must Spread Democracy (Just Not the Way George Bush Did)
- Secretary or General?: The UN Secretary-General in World Politics
- The Best Intentions: Kofi Annan and the UN in the Era of American World Power
- Debate--The United Nations: Still Relevant After All These Years?
Last Updated: May 23, 2014