Does your company agree that ethics matter? If so, you don't want to miss the benefits of Corporate Partnership at Carnegie Council, the world's leading voice for ethics. Carnegie Council offers the corporate community a one-of-a-kind forum to gain new perspectives on the intersection between ethics, business, and international affairs.
As a Corporate Partner, your employees will:
- Have access to approximately 60 events per year focusing on the ethical questions relevant to business, security, energy, and other areas;
- Network with business leaders and policymakers at breakfast lectures, luncheon workshops, and evening discussions;
- Discuss regional trends with Carnegie Council experts; and
- Enjoy global brand exposure via Carnegie Ethics Studio.
By becoming a Corporate Partner you do not simply gain access to an invaluable company resource—you underline your company's commitment to ethical business practices.
Benefits of Annual Corporate Partnership
In order to build lasting partnerships, we offer participation at $5,000 and above that reflects the different needs and goals of your company. For more information about Corporate Partnership, please contact Colin Delaney at 212-838-4120 ext. 216 or by email: email@example.com.
Institutional Partnership offers an unparalleled opportunity for educational, diplomatic, and nonprofit institutions to take part in the critical conversations held at Carnegie Council. Starting at $2,500, Institutional Partnership offers your organization access to a truly global conversation on ethics with peers from around the world.
Benefits of Annual Institutional Partnership—at the $2,500 level
- Admission for any two employees to select Carnegie Council events;
- Invitations to post-event receptions;
- Distinctive recognition in the Annual Report and on the website; and
- Special communications regarding upcoming events and Carnegie Council's latest work
For more information on how to become an Institutional Partner, please contact Colin Delaney at 212-838-4120 ext. 216 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Commitment to our Partners
We will not sell, share or trade our partners' and donors' names or personal information with any other entity, nor send mailings to our partners and donors on behalf of other organizations. This policy applies to all information received by Carnegie Council, both online and offline, on any Platform ("Platform", includes the Carnegie Council websites and mobile applications), as well as any electronic, written, or oral communications.