You can play a role in promoting the voices for ethics in international affairs.
- Interested in attending our programs? Become a SUBSCRIBER.
- Under 40? Apply to join CARNEGIE NEW LEADERS.
- Not in the New York City area? Become a SUPPORTER.
Purchase a season ticket to our Public Affairs Programs, and participate in crucial policy discussions. Our programs run from September through June. All Subscribers receive print and email invitations to Public Affairs Programs.
Subscriptions are not tax-deductible.
If you would like to give a gift subscription, please call 212-838-4120.
|Public Affairs Individual Subscriber — $500.00||Join Us|
|Public Affairs Dual Subscriber — $750.00||Join Us|
|Patron Subscriber — $1000.00||Join Us|
|Distinguished Patron — $5000.00||Join Us|
In addition to previously listed benefits:
Carnegie New Leaders (CNL) provides the next generation of leaders with a deeper appreciation of the ethical aspects of international affairs. In a series of small group meetings, participants explore how an ethical perspective can be applied to policy questions, as well as their personal and professional lives.
Membership is not tax-deductible.
CNL Member - $200
- Admission to 12+ CNL programs
- Exceptional networking opportunities
- Biography and photo featured on the Council's website
- Help shape CNL programming
- Access* to Select events hosted by: Calendar for notifications and then RSVP.)
(*space limited, reservations required)
How to JoinThe Council seeks a diverse set of candidates, working in a range of fields, who meet these criteria:
- Age 40 and under
- Demonstrated interest in ethics and international affairs
- Demonstrated excellence in his/her field
Outside New York City? Unable to attend? Help broadcast the voices for ethics to a global audience. Contributions go toward recording costs, online resources, and scholars' honoraria.
Supporters' contributions are 80% tax-deductible.
|Supporter — $200.00 +||Join Us|
|Academic Supporter — $100.00||Join Us|
|Student Supporter — $60.00||Join Us|
If you'd prefer, you can become a member by fax or mail. Download our print-friendly 1-page PDF form at the bottom of the page.
(Having trouble reading the PDF? Click here.)
- Carnegie Council's quarterly print Bulletin
- Monthly eNewsletter
- 24 percent discount on a subscription to our journal, Ethics & International Affairs.
Any questions? For more information on all aspects of membership, please contact Membership Services.
Download: Membership Form (PDF, 99.16 K)
- Event Policies (Events)