Institutional membership offers an unparalleled opportunity for educational, diplomatic, and non-profit organizations to take part in the critical conversations we hold each year at Carnegie Council. Our institutional membership plans offer your institution access to a truly global conversation on ethics with peers from around the world.
Benefits of Annual Institutional Membership:
- Special communications regarding all upcoming events and Carnegie Council's latest work
- Admission for any two employees to select Carnegie Council events
- Invitations to post-event receptions
- Distinctive recognition in the Annual Report and on the website
All benefits of Colleague membership, plus:
- Special invitations to all Carnegie Council events with priority registration, priority seating, and opportunity to bring colleagues or students free of charge
- Opportunity to co-host an event with Carnegie Council (event expenses are not included) - Unique recognition on all the associated audio and video products
All benefits of Collaborator membership, plus:
- Invitations to insider meetings and calls to discuss Carnegie Council programming and priorities with President Joel Rosenthal and program directors
- Opportunity to host an activity at Carnegie Council if it conforms to and supplements our mission (event expenses are not included) - Unique recognition on all the associated audio and video products
For more information on our institutional membership, please contact: Eva Becker, vice president for finance and administration, at (212) 838-4120 or email@example.com.
- Event Policies (Events)