Does your company agree that ethics matter? If so, you don't want to miss the benefits of Corporate Membership at Carnegie Council, the world's leading voice for ethics.
Built around Workshops for Ethics in Business (WEB), the Council's Corporate Membership offers the corporate community a one-of-a-kind forum to gain new perspectives on the intersection between ethics, business, and international affairs.
As a Corporate Member, your employees will: have access to over 60 events a year focusing on the ethical questions relevant to business, security, energy, and other areas; network with business leaders and policymakers at breakfast lectures, luncheon workshops, and evening discussions; discuss regional trends with the Council's pool of distinguished experts; and enjoy global brand exposure via Carnegie Ethics Studio.
By becoming a Corporate Member you do not simply gain access to an invaluable company resource—you underline your company's commitment to the ethical business practices of the future.
Benefits of Annual Corporate Membership
In order to build lasting partnerships with our corporate members, we offer five membership tiers, each reflecting the different needs and goals of your company:
- Admission for two colleagues/clients to all WEB events
- Admission for two colleagues/clients to select Public Affairs and U.S. Global Engagement events
- Networking opportunities with high profile speakers and senior and emerging business leaders
All benefits of Supporter membership, plus:
- Membership to the Carnegie New Leaders program for one employee (under 40)
- Access to written briefings and analyses of issues discussed at WEB events
- Brand recognition in the Council's annual report and Corporate Membership brochure
- Opportunity to host a post-event reception
All benefits of Associate membership, plus:
- Admission for five colleagues/clients to all WEB events in a single program season
- Opportunity for a company executive to introduce a workshop of your choice
- Invitation to our annual dinner with the WEB Advisory Committee
- Membership to the Carnegie New Leaders program for up to three employees (under 40)
- Brand recognition on the Council's website
- Opportunity to host a post-event reception at the Council's NYC headquarters
All benefits of Contributor membership, plus:
- Admission for ten colleagues/clients to all WEB events
- Global exposure of your company's brand through the Council's global media outlets
- Private briefing with Carnegie Council Senior Fellow/consultant tailored to your company's interests
- One seat on the Carnegie Council Friends’ Committee for an executive (with accompanying benefits)
- Special invitations for senior executives to attend private gatherings with Carnegie Council President Joel Rosenthal, VIP speakers, and thought leaders
All benefits of Sustainer membership, plus:
- Speaking opportunity for a senior executive at one WEB event
- Your company's logo and name featured prominently on the Council's regular Press Releases, picked up by major business news outlets and social media
- One tailored, private workshop for your colleagues/clients, at Carnegie Council or your offices
For more information, call Eva Becker at 212-838-4120 or email: email@example.com.
Download: Corporate Membership Form (PDF, 24.09 K)
- Event Policies (Events)