- Submit a feature (peer-reviewed) or essay (non-peer-reviewed) to the Council's journal, Ethics & International Affairs. For submission guidelines, click here.
- Submit a peer-reviewed Case Study.
- Submit a peer-reviewed Lesson Plan.
- Submit an article to the Council's online magazine, Policy Innovations. For submission guidelines, click here.
- Submit an article to the Council's online column, Carnegie Ethics Online.
- Interview with Carnegie Council staff for our series, Interviews with Educators.
- Become a reviewer for Ethics & International Affairs, Case Studies, or Lesson Plans.
- Gather students around the live video webcasts of Carnegie Council events.
- Assign Global Ethics Corner Class Exercises and the accompanying YouTube page.
- Tell us how our resource materials can be improved.
- Create a Carnegie Council Global Ethics Laboratory/Center at your institution.
- Discuss the idea of Global Fellows with us.
- Become a member
- Join us for events in New York City.
- Use of Carnegie Council resource materials in classes.
- Lesson Plan Template (Lesson Plans)