- RESOURCES ON ISLAMIC EDUCATION (2007) | 04/17/07
This list of resources on Islamic schools was assembled to inform the public about the facts and views on madrassa education, the variety of education institutions and systems within the Muslim world, and the particular challenges that Muslim schools face today.
- DEMOCRACY GATEWAY (2003) | 12/02/03
This gateway provides access to work by governmental and non-governmental institutions on promoting democracy around the world -- from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, Iraq to the United States. Links are annotated with concise descriptions of the organization's mission and current areas of focus, plus sample links to publications, reports, speeches, and/or events on democracy.
- EMPIRE BIBLIOGRAPHY (2003) | 11/12/03
A comprehensive resource for policy-makers, scholars, and commentators concerned about empire and its alternatives. Contains an annotated list of key texts on American Empire; bibliographies on the American Empire Debate; Unilaterism vs. Multilateralism; Globalization & Governance; U.S. Foreign Policy; Democracy & Empire; History of Empire; Classics Texts; and Key Speeches.
- SCHOLARS RENEW ATTEMPTS TO EXPLAIN ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALISM | 04/22/03
A 2003 review of the literature on Islamic fundamentalism.
- ANNOTATED LINKS: PRESERVING THE REMAINS OF 9/11/01 | 09/20/02
Links to online materials dedicated to preserving the memory of 9/11/01. Contains photo tributes and online memorials, essays, policy proposals on rebuilding the WTC site, and examples of war memorials from around the world.
- ANNOTATED RESOURCE LINKS: A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF VALUES IN ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY MAKING IN CHINA, INDIA, JAPAN, AND THE U.S.A. (2000) | 04/21/00
Useful links on the subject of the environment to academic programs, NGOs, governmental organizations, funding, journal, and online resources.
For more resources of particular interest to students and educators, click on the following: