Alex Woodson is content editor and CNL program coordinator at Carnegie Council.
He previously worked as a reporter for The Hollywood Reporter, mostly covering digital media news, and as a contributing writer for the United Nations Association's The Interdependent. Woodson has also worked for Scholastic and the National Basketball Association.
In addition, he has interned at Council on Foreign Relations, Worldwatch Institute, and InterAction.
Woodson is a graduate of New York University, where he received a B.A. in journalism. He also received an M.A. in global communication from The George Washington University.
- Militarization in India & Beyond: Suchitra Vijayan & the Borderlands Project
- Tourism, Farmers, & Technology in Africa: Eddie Mandhry from NYU Africa House
- Carnegie New Leaders
- Ethics on Film: Discussion of "Timbuktu"
- Ethics on Film: Discussion of "The Fifth Estate"
- Ethics on Film: Discussion of "The Act of Killing"
- Ethics on Film: Discussion of "The Island President"
- Ethics on Film: Discussion of "Argo"
- Ethics on Film: Discussion of "In My Lifetime"
- Book Review: "China and Africa: A Century of Engagement"
Last Updated: May 22, 2014