Alex Woodson is producer at the Carnegie Ethics Studio and was contributing editor for Policy Innovations.
He previously worked as a reporter for The Hollywood Reporter, mostly covering digital media news, and as a contributing writer for the United Nations Association's The Interdependent. Woodson has also worked for Scholastic and the National Basketball Association.
In addition, he has interned at Council on Foreign Relations, Worldwatch Institute, and InterAction.
Woodson is a graduate of New York University, where he received a B.A. in journalism. He also received an M.A. in global communication from The George Washington University.
- Andreas Hatzigeorgiou on Global Cities, Migration, and Stockholm's Economy
- Jamal Sowell on Leadership, Veterans, & Escaping the "Bubble"
- A Conversation on Climate Change & Forced Displacement with David Sussman
- Jayson Browder on a New Generation of Veteran Leaders
- Asha Castleberry on the 2016 Election and the Fight Against ISIS
- Sujata Gadkar-Wilcox on Political Responsibility in India and the United States
- Sujata Gadkar-Wilcox Discusses the Indian Constitution
- Suchitra Vijayan on the Politics and Rhetoric of the Refugee Crisis
- Julia Taylor Kennedy on Unlocking the Value of Veterans in the Workforce
- Out of the Academy and onto the Streets: The Power of Philosophy
- Russia's Intervention and the Fight against ISIL with U.S. Army Veteran Asha Castleberry
- Reconciliation, not Revenge for Israelis and Palestinians
- Bridging the Civilian-Military Gap with Veterans4Diplomacy's Jayson Browder
- Iraqi Unity & the Fight Against ISIL with U.S. Army Veteran Asha Castleberry
- Job Creation in the Arab World: Education for Employment's Mariel Davis
- Militarization in India & Beyond: Suchitra Vijayan & the Borderlands Project
- Tourism, Farmers, & Technology in Africa: Eddie Mandhry from NYU Africa House
- Carnegie New Leaders Podcast
- Ethics on Film: Discusson of "Selma"
- Ethics on Film: Discussion of "Gandhi"
- Ethics on Film: Discussion of "Timbuktu"
- Ethics on Film: Discussion of "The Fifth Estate"
- Ethics on Film: Discussion of "The Act of Killing"
- Ethics on Film: Discussion of "The Island President"
- Ethics on Film: Discussion of "Argo"
- Ethics on Film: Discussion of "In My Lifetime"
- Book Review: "China and Africa: A Century of Engagement"
Last Updated: Nov 07, 2016