Global Policy Innovations (GPI), a Carnegie Council Program, presents Workshops for Ethics in Business (WEB).
WEB is a one-of-a-kind forum that brings together top corporations and NGOs in a civilized setting to share innovative ideas for addressing ethical issues related to globalization.
- 9/19/2007 Innovations in Fighting Corruption
Speakers from GE, Lockheed Martin, the World Bank, and AccountAbility
- 11/2/2007 Responsible Profit: Climate Change and the Green Economy
Speakers from The Royal Society of Arts (RSA)
- The ethics of doing business in China during the Summer Olympics
- The responsibilities of schools and companies to nurture global talent
- Ways in which pharmaceutical companies can help advance global health
- The global demand for energy resources and its effect on governance
- The ethics of water privatization in emerging markets
Each workshop produces podcasts, summaries, and lists of related organizations and biographies, intended for use in companies and business schools.
SPONSORS AND PARTICIPANTS:
WEB's lead sponsor is Booz Allen's magazine strategy + business. Others involved include General Electric, BP, Lockheed Martin, the World Bank, AccountAbility, the Royal Society of Arts (RSA), and the Business & Human Rights Resource Centre.
For more information on WEB and on sponsorship opportunities, contact: GPI Program Director Devin Stewart: firstname.lastname@example.org